Sunday, October 18, 2009

Addiction

Ola peeps!
Recently I've been looking for a new desktop wallpaper after i saw Howard's computer wallpaper ):
His wallpaper was related to space so I asked him where i could get one and he said through the internet :P
HAHAHHAHA
Ok i know i asked an obvious question but i can't help it since i was freaking hungry!

So why is my title "Addiction"?
Believe it or not people, I actually got addicted by looking for a suitable wallpaper for my desktop! Hahahahahaha! No i am not kidding!
Of course with the Help of Google, I managed to find a lot of wonderful space wallpaper!
Hahahahahahaha!


Here's what i had found and maybe you may need them to change your desktop wallpaper too :P
Here you go































































































And finally, i found the wallpaper that suits my desktop the most!

Tada, pretty huh.
And no you are not allowed to copy mine (:

Ok i know some of the pictures i found wasn't that good but come on, it looks kinda nice at first....no?
Hahahahha, anyway I hope you guys enjoy this post.
Signing off now.
See ya (:

0 comments: