Friday, October 16, 2009

Truth

Hahahaha, you're kidding right?
Ya Right.
RIIIIIIGGHHHT!
Stop bullshitting me.
*Roll eyes*
Ok ok I get it. *Pity tone*


Sounds familiar?
This is what I get from them when i told them about the specific cartoon i watched when i was little.

Hey do you guys remember Banana man?

I doubt you guys remember him too but I seriously do remember watching his cartoon show and it was so fucking stupid I can't seems to forget this cartoon show at all!
And yet people would think that I was watching...

Banana in pyjamas.
They will be like
Oh, is it the twin in pyjamas right? Hahahaha stupid! It's banana in pyjamas la!
Like Hello!! I know Banana in pyjamas too ok!
And when i told them about Banana man, they would often get confuse and they thought i was a lunatic for making stories up!

THIS TIME PEOPLE, I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH THAT MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES ARE NOT THAT WEAK!

BEHOLD!

BANANA MAN!!!!!
Yes i believe skeptics would still thinks that i am lying but can it be so freaking fake when I even found the video?????


Banana Man

Mad Molotov | MySpace Video
Behold!
And rot your brain by watching this video!
Hahahahaha!


Now do you still believe me? (:

0 comments: