Monday, October 19, 2009

Makan Di McD

Last Saturday I was out eating McD with Howard and Wilson as we are known as the 3 musketeer.
Hahaha why?
Because we've been spending about 3 or 4 years eating McD together and talking/laughing our ass off at least Once every single week!
And yes we are still healthy and alive amazingly.
Soon we tend to cut down our jack-ass time together due to the busy time in college and stuff.

So ya, last week I kinda forced them to go for McD again and my main reason is clear.
I wanna get the Royal Purple Coke Cup! Hahahahahahaha!
I know, i am evil right Hahahah!
Aiiiiyaaaa, of course to spend some time with them as the three musketeer also laa.


Anyway, to get the Royal Purple Coke cup we need to order one large meal and a sundae (:

Hahahah, why do i sound like i am promoting McDonald's Coke Cup?
Anyway, it was satisfying for me because I was practically skipping dinner and I was starving like crazy!



Tada! I got the cup and yes it feels like a wonderful victory after you obtained this cup! All my perseverance and hard work has finally paid off!



And wheeee, you can also see through this Coke Cup LOL. Ok pretty much random but ya, Hahahaha!


Ok I guess i gotta stop being really random now
Anyway it has been long since I uploaded pictures from my Phone and ya.
Here's the picture of someone who apparently looks like Kent in Sunway but Kent wasn't in Sunway on that time.


Hahahaha, Look alike right?
Ok i really should stop being random now.

Anyway, that's all folks!
Adios!

Ps: I am not high in drugs

0 comments: