Sunday, May 24, 2009

Helping Hands

Last Friday, a bunch of us were actually giving a helping hand to our course mate who got lucky into getting the scholar ship for their college fees. Well, those Fortunate student was suppose to do a labour work for a day which they will have to spend their time doing those hanky panky works after their class.
Well, We got no choice since we're forced to helpful enough to help them even though we know each other for like 3 month! Hahahaha!
Boy i love them all! :D

Anyway, to make the story short, I'll just post up the pictures so you guys will get the picture of what we're doing :)
Here goes people!



This is our tables to start our slavery operations for the labour work.
We were divided into three groups and of course, we somehow enjoyed working because we can talk to each other while doing our works!
I guess we would have an Awesome day if we're stuck in a big room and we just talk to each other for the whole 5 hour! HAHAHAHA!




This is the group 2 which they have to do their work on the floor. i have no idea why but that's just group 2 :P
Well, they didn't talk so much compare to the one on the table :)



Jian Tyng (looking as sexy as he is), the unfortunate slavery scholar, was being really happy that we could him help out.
Jian Tying: Thanks guys, without you guys we might actually end up sucking our thumbs here :P
Aww, no prob Jian Tying! We'll do anything to help you! If we're free.



There's an aquarium too, this little toy caught my attention when i was taking a break. Doctor Octavion i guess, some villain in Spiderman if i am not mistaken! :P



Kent was totally absorbed to the Toy and he wanna touch it but little did he know (wow I'm using literature English over here!) that this toy is actually as fragile as a mini sandcastle. The tentacles of course, pops off after he touched it HAHAHA!!




In the aquarium they have these weird fish! Hideous! I forgot either John or Azhar says that this fish is not weird and it's exotic, BUT not to me! They are Freaks!
Freaks I tell you! Freaks!! *Sounds like a crazy old man I know* :)




Ah, the picture here is not really clear but it's a mini sword Fish. Another words for it, It is Gross!!!!
Yuck!!
Yes people, Fish is never a friend to me, they will always be food :)



I was thirsty and i thought they would buy us a drink for our rewards actually. Once the staff asked us either we're thirsty or not, i said YES without any hesitation to it, I was disappointed when they gave me a bottle of mineral water :(
I wan't ICE BUBBLE TEA!!! NOT SOME MINERAL WATER!



Well, look at the bright side, at least the design is really nice and the wordings is really attractive especially on the picture above. Thumbs up for Taylor's College :)



Well, after all the slavery hard work, the staff lifted my hope when she told us that she is rewarding us with something after we work. Boy was i excited about it and no guys, it's not free blowjobs or anything related to it you dirty freaks! :P
I was expecting Ice bubble tea because i was eager to drink it. I know it's weird why I was craving for it but you guys could blame Azhar because he somehow influenced me to drink Ice Bubble Tea! :D
Well it's not what I've expected it to be actually :(



I got a friggin Note pad! GAARRRHHH!! She told us that we're lucky because we need to fork out our money to get this note pad in a book shop! :(
Like Hell I am lucky for this shit! Hahahahaha!
Who wanna buy this? I am trading it for an Ice bubble tea! :D
And i am dead Serious about it hahahahaha!


Anyway, I really had a great time even thought it's just a labour work :P
And Cruz was really optimistic about it by saying this as a Class Bonding Session. Well I guess he's right, This is a class bonding Session :)
Thanks for your words Cruz :)

Anyway, I hope u guys enjoy this Post guys!
Thanks for viewing guys!






Hahah, class bonding session :D

0 comments: