Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Smoke

Hey dear viewers!
I've been pretty busy (as always) these days!
Fortunately, I'm lucky enough to update my blog today!
So one topic says it all :)
I Smoke :)



You see,
I smoke people!!! :D



This is my Cigarette for me to puff on.
The taste is not bad as it release my stress :)



This is my cigarette Box, i could purchase it easily since my campus have 7-Eleven :)
Now this is making my life easier.
You see, being is college is not easy since you gotta face a lot of pressure and stress from the course itself so please don't despise me smoking because you guys would do the sooner or later...






Now people, Kill yourself if you really believe that i smoke because I DON'T!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
GOD, I CAN'T AND I DON'T SMOKE
HAHAHAHA!
Not just my mom BUT others WOULD kill me too if i do so THANK you so much for threatening me on not to smoke!

Hahahah, and oh ya.. I'm not really having any stress due to the college events or assignments and I am having loads of awesome time in college! Even if i do have some stress to it, I guess it's all worthwhile for doing something that you love! :D

Alright then, Please wait for the next post ya!
Adios! :D



0 comments: