Thursday, March 26, 2009

A sad day :(

Ola People!
Yes I am sad after all my hard work of praying for a Car, it turned out to be a big NO from my mom :(

Urgghh,
That was hurtful.
My mom kept on spamming about the world and the household economics after saying the word No.
No No No!


God, You want me to give her a point about why is it important for me to have a car?
She wouldn't listen of course! :(

I can't just say
" Hey mom, i have a major crush on this girl and she hope that i could fetch her around with my car so would you be good enough to give me a car so that she could be your daughter in law lol? "
Or do you want me to add
" Oh ya, she's a really pretty too! You can die happy when she's your daughter in law! "

Boy i could imagine what she'll say next.
She'll be like
Mom: You're the dumbest person i've ever met ever since u're born....
Me: Huh? Who is the dumbest before i was born then?
Mom: Your dad...
Me: O.O (Speechless)


A cheap car perhaps?
Boy i hope she'll say yes too but we do know her answer is right? :)



Not even a box with wheels would make her reconsider about it :(


Oh well, after all those answers,
I do end up being Emo at some time but i guess i gotta look at the bright side :)
At least the world would be saved by me for not driving any car!
Yup, Global warming could be solved with this :)




Or maybe it requires more than me to do solve global warming after all :(


Well that's all folks!
And i am still not happy about me for not getting a car ok! :(


Ps: Sorry, i don't think i can drive u around yet :(
I hope u would undestand about my problems Ya! :)
Oh I am not giving up drinving you around yet ok!

0 comments: