Sunday, March 29, 2009

College

College what?
Oh yeah, i will start my college tomorrow and Yes i have decided to be In Taylors Petaling Jaya Campus.

I have no idea either i should be Happy or Sad about this.
Well, you could say i am suffering from a mix of my feelings now :P
I never would have imagine about me getting in to College back when I was pretty young in school :)
It's not that i never wish to be there, it's just that i never Thought of it at all!
But as time goes by and my time for studying in College got closer,
I got stuck with a dilemma but instead, I love getting myself in Dilemma! :D

I am Happy because most of my seniors or my "older" friends would kept on reminding me about how great is it to study in College. Perhaps, it is known to be their best time of their life even though they never exactly live long enough to judge it.
And yes i could predict telling all my "younger" friends that College is awesome and Bla Bla Bla~!
As for me, meeting new people would be a really awesome experience!
And College has always been a place for a thing like this :)
Besides, it's known to be a beginning of a new life for youngster like us! :P

Well, there is always the Pro and Cons in this matter :P
After a hard battle with the SPM examinations,
we tend to earn ourselves with much relaxation as we could grab on!
We stay up all night, wake up when the sun goes down :P
Partying Like a Rock Star, Party Like a Rock Star~!
And slack around wasting the time of our life like a Hog in a farm!
I mean our life just turned completely Upside Down! :D
But it's not easy to change back our life like how it should have been but it will definately happen!
Still, I love sleeping Late and waking up late like it's none of my damn business! :D
But How am i going to have this beauty sleep when i am getting my ass to college!? :(
And again, i love getting myself in Dilemma :)
I was confuse of what i would like have as my profession after i graduate :P



Of course, i wouldn't give up my Ambition as a Star!
No not those shiny stars you see in the sky at night!
That's impossible changing a person into those stars you see at night!
Celebrity I mean! Those famous artist around the globe!
But you see, it's a joke to most Malaysian if you would like to start your career here :(
Instead, my mom never really support the choice of my ambitions.
I mean heck i would even do the same to my child if i were her now :P
But i still believe that Malaysia Entertainment industry is still growing!

So to ease my mother's heart and my troubles in the future if it doesn't happen,
I need a Plan B.


Yes I have a thought of becoming a pastry Chef after all i have Appetite for sweets and Chocolates! :D
Unfortunately, i don't have the passion for it at all :P
Yes i do have my interest on it and i thought my passion will grow if i take this course.
I was wrong of course, i would be suffering in college because i don't have any passion for it yet and i will end up failing and regretting! :(



Another one is becoming a bartender!
No i am not trying to hook any chicks(a part of it maybe) or anything!
I find Bar tending really cool!
I love it when you serve those whisky or any booze to those troubled people and they will need you to be their open ear! It's like you're doing 2 job in a row! A psychologist counsellor and serving alcohol at the same time! And again my mom frowns at me when i told her that i would like to work as a bartender for a part time :(
Now i even work at a wine shop so i could contribute something to my career in this! :D
But what am i kidding, i haev some knowledge about wine but i couldn't taste the specialty of every wine (they all taste the same!) except dessert wine or a.k.a Sweet wine :)
Ironic huh!

So in the end, i have decided to take Mass Communication because it suits my personality the most!
I am a social animal and like any Sim game, i could die if i am alone in this world!

The latest i could live in this world is 10 Years if i am Will Smith even when there is still plenty of food in the world! Heck i might even reconsider killing myself after 3 month if i am Will smith in that movie!

Besides that, Creativity is another Key in Mass Communication :D

I hope u guys know the meaning of this picture :)
It's plain amazing and of course Creative!
Yes People! In Mass Com, being creative Is an ART!
And we need to use Our creativity to make something that is both unique and clear!
Now that's the challenge I'm actually looking forward to!

And I love talking, I bet most of you who talk to me face to face will agree with this :)
So that's what they offer in Mass Comm! :D
Do you guys know that my favourite exam in school is actually Oral!
It's both thrilling and Fun, don't you guys agree!? :D

Ok then, i gotta go now!
I got things to catch up so I need you guys to support me in this ya!
Adios people! :)

I'll update more about my life in college ok!
So stay tune people! :D


Ps: I hope i will NEVER regert my decision on this course but I know it will be nothing but Fun! :D

0 comments: