Tuesday, March 31, 2009

College No.2

Ok i know this is totally weird but i took the KTM back home LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Oh hrmm *Cough*
Yes I got no car and we should know that people can't fly :P
And i am not going to walk like Denesh because I don't have his atheletic Feet! :D
But anyway, I find myself really stupid because I Have Not Enough Knowledge On My Own Country Railway Station!!!



Ok, so I my starting point is in Bukit Jalil Lrt and My college lies around in Setia Jaya :)
(Click the map to get a better view!)



And guess how i got home when i first try to get home.

Sorry, my drawings are kinda ugly :P
Yeah, so it seems pretty normal to get that route right? :D
But I was Wrong!



Shiiiitttt!!!
I felt like a total idiot wasting both my time and my money!
Ok, it might not look so far away after all but trust me, you wouldn't know anything unless you take the ride yourself!
Grrrrr!!

Anyway, i didn't take a lot of picture of the college but everything over there is FUN! I actually thought i would skip the Orientation day but what the heck, I need to face it on day two!
But I got no regrets over this!
I just Met A lot of wonderful people in Taylors PJ!

Chicks? Yes we do Have them! :D
Hot boys? Yeah we got them as well too! :D

And i notice this recently that most of the college students do experience something that i don't even have to experience at all!

First of all, I DON'T NEED NO SHITTY ENGLISH ENTRANCE EXAM PAPER!! WOOHOOOO~!!!!!
And secondly, I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND 1 WHOLE FRIGGING WEEKS FOR ORIENTATION BECAUSE MINE IS ONLY A TWO DAY ORIENTATION!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ALL OF YOU SUCKERS OUT THERE DO GET JEALOUS OVER ME RIGHT!? RIGHT!? RIGHT!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sorry for those who is offended but i can't help it!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!:P
I hope you guys wouldn't mind me writing this at all but my college was just so exciting and i couldn't wait till next monday for my course to start!

AND MY COURSE STARTS NEXT WEEK HAHAHAHAHAHAH! IT MEANS I COULD SLACK AT HOME LIKE IT'S NOBODY BUSINESS HAHAHAHAHAH!

So anyway, i guess i will update about my College Life more :D

Stay Tune People!

0 comments: