Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy birthday Zhong :)

I know this is rather late for me to update this but I'm gonna do it anyway :D
I'm pretty sorry to you guys out there for delaying this post because i was up with something and i am going to update this now!

So here's it!
Happy Birthday Zhong!

Well, if you're broke but you wanna get a memorable present for your friend.
What would it be?
The word Broke and memorable was actually the problem i was facing since i wanna buy a present that suits up the problems I was facing.
But yet, i did solve it with a solution :)

I bought him something really special that he would never forget even if he's 80!
Ladies and Gentlemen, i behold you!
*Drum Roll*



A toy gun!
I know this is totally awkward but trust me guys! This present is both meaningful and memorable in the end!



Here's the Card that we gave along!

This card is really special because the letters could be read if it's pulled down :D



This is the message in the Card!
You would understand why i picked this toy gun if you understand this letter :)


But Zhong himself was really happy with the gun!
He always plan to Rob a bank but he got no Gun to do so actually!
So i got him a gun to fulfill his childish desire!



Shawn himself was being a really nice guy to try this gun out.
He went into a bank and he got himself lock'ed up in Prison.
But thankfully, he threw this Gun away and the Gun is safely handed to me :)



Zhong was totally excited with it and he quickly make his plan to rob a bank.
I was unwillingly drag along with his silly plan.



Here's another lunatic who agrees with Zhong's plan.
He's the ass who drag me into this mess.


Well, unfortunately for Zhong
Before he even robbed a bank, his car was broke in by some robbers :P


Poor Myvi of his :P



This is what happen, his windows were totally weak and some of his stuff were stolen :P



Oh well, I bet no one would like to be on his shoe after all.
But anyway, Happy Birthday Zhong :P


I know it sucks but hey!
Look at the bright side, you get to buy condoms after that! :D

0 comments: