Monday, March 16, 2009

Movies or Shows that made you cry

Well, as said as above..
We all shed our tears for one or two movie/shows.
It's not pretty weird for us to cry for these kind of stuff
well, if you're a girl of course
but i do knows boys find it really awkward instead.

The truth is no matter what your gender is,
crying for some show or movie is not a problem at all :)

Unfortunately for me, i have a problem with this.
It's not about my pride holding my tears over those movies!
But it's just my emotions are totally messed up!

The thing is, I cried for another Fringgin Show compare to what others cried on!
Here's one of the example..

One Litre of Tears. A quite famous Japanese drama, known to make any person cry!
An average girl could shed her tears in every episode of the drama (Scary)
While a guy would cry on some certain part of the drama but mostly at the ending of the drama!
While me, I never shed my tears on this drama at all.
Frankly speaking, i even tried to make my tears out!
I didn't use any onions because i wanna cry honestly ok!
My brother with the mind of a beast even could even shed his damn tears on this show!
Even a giant Ape like
Jian could cry on this as well!


Now the thing is not i can't cry for a movie/shows.
I somehow would end up crying for the wrong movie/shows :P
Here are some show that i shed my tears on


Wall-E, i put all my emotions on this show because it came out right on my birthday :)
This show also reminds me of my dear Friend when that female robot Eva came out.
I cried when Wall-E was damaged and he couldn't remember a thing!
And Eva was like trying all her best to get Wall-E back,
I couldn't hold it no more and yes,
tears do roll down my cheek. :'(
I just don't get it, why don't they find this part touching!



Zettai Kareshi, a japanese drama that is both interesting and Funny!
It was a hit Drama in Japan and most of the girls in Japan would love this show as well too!
My tears flow down like river when i was watching at the ending of the show.
I won't give you the detail about it because i am encouraging all of you to watch this show and maybe you could experience it yourself! :)
All i could say is, this show is wonderful!
But Natsuki watched this show too and she didn't even cry at all after watching it :(
SHIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!



Don't ask me why,
I cried for this anime as well.
Don't worry, i find myself weird crying for this anime too...


Well there was one Movie that i was halfway "there" but then Bro(Darren) gave me the cock stare asking me either i am going to cry or not just blew it all off :P
The movie i was watching was

Marley & Me.
This show is really awesome since i got both my favourite actor and actress in this movie! It turned out to be funny and at the end, yes.
Touching as it was expected to :)
I knew someone who cried but she don't admit it to but it's ok :D
We all know that they gotta keep their pride going on this kind of stuff!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
If that girl know what i mean, right? :)


Ok then!
I'll stop here and thanks for taking your time reading this post!
I hope you will like this post and see ya!

Ps: Grampz, i don't cry for machines or metals ok!

0 comments: