Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My New Work

Hey Guys!
I've changed my job and I am no longer working as an Operator in a travel Agency.
Well, I don't really get to be a Bartender as a part time yet but I do get the job as a Wine Salesman!
It means, i'm working for Darren's dad too.


Oh well, I guess i got another time to be one :(


So Anyway, I start working at 2 and ends my job at 8pm!
About the salary, can we try to avoid that topic? :)

Ok, so i will post up some pictures about my current work and i might briefly explain them!

My work place is called Transylvania, we mostly sells Red wine and White wine.
If i am not mistaken, we sells Australia, Chile, Spain, Italy, France, Austria and Romanian Wine to the customers!



From what i learn, not all wine are expensive!
Some even cost about 30 bucks per bottle!



This is the ground floor, where we serve most of the wine over here.
The alcohol in this floor were served for about at least 12% of Alcohol and the most is 17% Alcohol.



This is the upper floor which is the real deal.
Customers who have the membership card are allowed to use this room i think :P



In upper floor, we serve those famous liquors for example Jack Daniels, Chivas, Johnny Walker and So on..



We also sells some wine glass which is very creatively made! Man How i wish to have these at home!



Here's another picture of the Ground Floor.

Oh ya,
So when we work in a Wine shop,
We gotta learn how to appreciate and learn them by drinking them :D

So this is the red wine i tried today :D
I was taught how to pour them on the wine glass and how do we drink them.
It's kinda cute to learn these though :D



This is White wine, I kinda prefer drinking white wine because i found it more sweeter compare to Red Wine which has a deeper taste in it. ( Sour i think :P )

In winery,
before we drink them
We gotta spin the wine smoothly, then smell the wine ( I don't know why ) and lastly, drink it!
The smell of the wine is very complicatedly special,
if you have no experience on this, you might find the smell weird but as you go on, it would turn out to be nice :)

Well, to appreciate wine more, we gotta treat them like your lover and they would return us with a better flavor :)

So when i have a girlfriend, i would most likely spin her in rounds and then swallow her,
She might turned out to be tasty :)


One thing is for sure, I ain't giving up in Bar tending after reading these rules :D

So that's it folks!
I will stop here and i hope you guys enjoy reading!
Adios!


Ps: Hey, who says you can't be an actor when you wanna be a bartender too?

0 comments: