Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ore No Shigoto :D

Hey Dear Viewers!
I am sorry for not updating my blog Frequently.
Well, I am kinda busy with my work and such so I don't find the right time to Update my Blog!

So Today, I am going to post about the events in my Work.
Recently, the shop had an Open House and I gotta attend that Open house, since i am working :P
So the events were Food, Booze and Food :D


"Rooar!"
We got Lion dance during the Open day too :D



I Just don't know why, I like to watch the drummer instead.
It's like he's the boss of everything.
He controls the Lion as he wish.
Ain't that cool? :D



Jian parked his car so he could attend too but I didn't know that he's a brilliant person to park at THAT Location.



Well Guys, I hope you know what does this mean :D
Right Jian?



Realizing his mistake, Jian quickly park his car to an Available spots.
The thing is, he parked at the wrong parking place.
It's for the handicapped!



The Three handsome boys enjoying their red wine :D



No I am not drunk guys, I am just blushing :D

So, that's it Folks!
I know this Post is kinda weird because it has no ending but I am pretty sorry because i am pretty busy now days!
So please be patience and gimme some time to update my blog ok!

Oh ya, Just in Extent.
Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments: