Sunday, January 11, 2009

Delicious!

Ola Amigos!
I am totally sorry for my late Update in my blog. Well, I was kinda busy even though i was not working at all!
And i don't have any reasons for me to explain why i am busy but anyway, i'm here not to talk about how busy i was. I'm here to share with you guys about my experience in Delicious!


This place was near Pavilion and KLCC but i have no idea where it is actually located. Well, there's also another branch in Mid Valley If you guys would like to try it out :D



The decorations were pretty sweet and neat.
I wouldn't complain anything about it at all.




This is my food that i had ordered. A beef Bolognese spaghetti, if i remembered it cleary. Well, it's not that expensive but this spaghetti was really Delicious!



Well, this is Felicia's spaghetti although i forgot what this name was.
It was also delicious like what she had said to me.



This, is Howard's Fish&Chip.
It looks very tempting and tasty at the same time :)
Howard claimed the Fish&Chip to be really Fresh like the Fish were just caught from the sea!
I guess it must have been the food that has manipulated his mind :P



This, is like the best cake i've ever taste!
I'm so going to eat this cake again!


Well, that's it folks! I will update more soon ok! I am sorry for this short post but anyway, Enjoy your day!

0 comments: