Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The bike

Lemme tell you a story that is related to my bike.
I have a harley davison behind my backyard, I used to ride my baby out when I was free.
Sadly, I didn't know my bike was suffering when i am not around.
Here's some pictures about the life of my bike.


Chun Yee sit on my bike when I was not around, his ass is not pure to sit on my bike.



Oh great, a gay joined him too, double the dirty ass, double the pain xD



Zhong touching my bike, guess he wanna sit on my bike. Too bad, he can't do so.



This is madness, Chung kicked my bike because he's extremely jealous of my life!



Yea, this dude is always the perfect man for this bike


I hope you guys enjoy my latest post! =P
(Everything in this post is fake, please don't take this seriously)

0 comments: