Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Concert preparation!

Before the concert, we had our auditions to get it.
Tough but we were in!
Let me introduce some dancing team before the audition...


The b-boy / b-girl! A hip hop dance!



The Indian team! Traditional Bollywood aka Indian dance..



The Grease! A cute Musical!



And lastly, my team The Chess! You will understand then word "chess" when you see observe our wear.


I am really sorry because i forgot to take the last team and they are my daughter's team. They have not name their team yet, and i forgot about their group pictures! Sorry!
Sadly, only the b-boy/ b-girl failed in their dancing audition. I hope they would try their best next time!
Here's another picture before the audition.
Su yee, the leader of the Grease taking a picture with our this coming year end concert MC, Siew Peng!



My Daughter and my dad =P. My dad is the dude in white who gives a retarded smile. Guess we already know who the girl in black is.



Father and Daughter. This picture is extremely blurr @@



The audience before the concert. I hope to see more audience during our annual year end concert.



Me and Zhong, being naughty and bitchy during the audition =P

Thing's were boring before the audition start.

Some people gets really boring during the audition.




"Man, this is boring, i am going to sleep!"



"Arrgghhh! I can't take it anymore!"




"Screw this, This is getting boring and I am calling my mom!"


"Don't worry guys, i will entertain you guys with my pose!"




"I am well entertained, thx jordan.."



I hope my post entertain you guys and i really hope you guys can come for the Annual Year end Concert that is held at my School this saturday!

0 comments: