Monday, October 29, 2007

President

Wow, today the election has been announced.
I am the chosen one...

Looking hawt here waiting for the result :P


It's not that the other candidate are not worth-to-be-president. They are fully potential to be as well. To achieve my contribution to this school, i have to thanks to all of SSG students who vote for me.
Will you treat me a lunch?
Sorry, no lunch because i am broke for now :P
To other candidate, I am so sorry for taking over the place you always wanted to be.
I will try to make SSG a better school so that you would be rest assured that everything is doing fine. So, no worries. If there is anything suggestion for the school, you can always suggest your idea to me so I can make SSG a good school, maybe the best :p
Who knows?
I know some of you guys still don't have the confidence in me to lead this school since I am
Sleepy,

And having a scary but cool looks.

You don't have to worry about it! Like they say, Do not judge a book by it's cover.
I have to thanks to all of you again because i am seriously glad that you would trust me leading this school!

"No worries homie, i got your back and you will do great."

Thx homie and thank you! =P

0 comments: