Thursday, June 18, 2009

Main campus ECA

Hey guys!
Today was really a splendid day to be described with.
And why is today a splendid day?
It's because I had a great time hanging out in the Main campus ECA lounge today!
Ahh, i bet most of you guys don't even know what ECA stands for huh?
Well neither do i too because i don't give a shit about it but at least i know what is the use of it!
It's where college students hang out and have fun right?
Not like clubbing or pool, this is a place where college students can slack for Free! (Well, we do pay for the facilities with our semester fee)
Anyway, here's the picture of the ECA!



Just look at it! The space is totally wide!
We could even play table tennis over there!



The entrance, it looks really small over here and there's even a giant LCD TV screen! (Ok now i sounds damn cheap) You wanna know why? It's because the TV in our ECA office in Taylors Pj is DAMN small compare to the TV here! Arrgghh!
I even forgot to take a picture of the TV, arrgghh!



They even got private rooms where student can chill out just like our library in the PJ campus except that we gotta be quiet in our library.



Omg this is their dancing room! Ahhhh!! That's what got my attention the most! I can't take the picture inside because there's always students who will use this room! :(



They even got a gym! I guess I know what Cruz and Steven have in mind on every wednesday and thursday :P


After all of these wonderful experience in THAT Eca office, I've realized that my campus ECA Office is like SHIT compare to the the Main Campus!
Hahahahahaha!
Grrr! I hope the Lake Side campus ECA office would be much better!
And oh ya, Sandy is really crazy because She has been bringing her pet to the ECA office! Hahahahahahha!!



Hahahaha! People were freaked out when she shows it to everyone!
Hahahaha and she even put the snake in her bag!
Look just how crazy she could get! :D



Just look at it!
I think this snake is really adorable! :D
And it don't bite! (I hope)
If it bites then Steven would probably be the first one who got bitten!


Anyway, that's all for now folks!

0 comments: