Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Laughter :)

"Laughter is the best medicine."
Don't you guys agree with this quote?
Well, not really for me but it should be the best medicine when it comes to emotional issues.

We had a topic related to laughter yesterday during our English College Studies and it was really fun!
We made jokes, sharing our laughter among ourselves and we had a great time together.


This is the funniest show i've ever watch in Youtube!
Ok it might be a really big insult to my own Japanese Kind but i can't help it!


So anyway, I shared one joke with the class as well but it didn't turn out to be really funny because it's a dirty joke :(

Here goes, there was a construction worker and a house owner who take a look at his newly made house. It was still in the procress of making it so there's a lot of people working themselves in that house.

When they were in the house, the manager wanna take a look around the house but unfortunately, the construction worker gotta do some checkup with his colleague in the house. Realizing on how busy the construction worker is, he made his move to the upper floor of the house.

He then saw a very big piece of wood that disturbed him and he decided to chop it down with a saw to make the house look better. Unfortunately, there was no saw on the upper floor so he try his best to ask the construction worker to bring him the saw. Lucky for him, he managed to catch his attention and we wasted no time to ask for a saw.

Since it was really noisy in the house, he gave him a signal instead. He pointed on his eye and it means "I", he pointed on his knee and it means "need" and he straighten up his right hand while he rub his right hand with his left hand and it means "a saw".

The construction worker nods his head in agreement and he stripped his pants right infront of the manager just to masturbate. The manager indeed got a both angry and sick and he rushed down with furiously just to see the construction worker. He angrily asked him on why must he do such a thing and don't he knows that he needs a saw? The construction worker replied "Yes i know and I am just trying to tell you that I am coming!"

You couldn't imagine how priceless my lecturer's face was :D

ok here's another joke that is not dirty at all! :D

Smuggler Mark as unread


Juan comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He's got two large
bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and says, "What's in the
bags?"

"Sand," answers Juan.

The guard says, "We'll just see about that ~ get off the bike." The guard
takes the bags and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing
in them but sand. He detains Juan overnight and has the sand analyzed,
only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags.

The guard releases Juan, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them onto the
man's shoulders, and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. The guard asks, "What have you got?"

"Sand," says Juan.

The guard does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags
contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to Juan, who crosses the
border on his bicycle.

This sequence of events if repeated every week for three years. Finally,
Juan doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a cantina in
Mexico.

"Hey, Buddy," says the guard, "I know you are smuggling something. It's
driving me crazy. It's all I think about. I can't sleep. Just between you
and me, what are you smuggling?"

Juan sips his beer and says, "Bicycles."


And this!

Old Relatives Mark as unread


When I was younger I hated going to weddings ...
it seemed that all of my aunts and the
grandmotherly types used to come up to me,
poking me in the ribs and cackling,
telling me, 'You're next.'

They stopped that shit after I started doing
the same thing to them at funerals.


Anyway, that's all folks! I hope you guys had a great laugh! :P

0 comments: