Sunday, May 17, 2009

Updates!

Hey Guys!
I am totally sorry for not updating my blog for quite some time now!
I know you guys might get bored seeing my Friend Jian's face over again once u visitted my blog especially Jamie HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok ok ok!
I've been saving a few things that I wanna update in my blog and I guess I'll pile them all up over this post if you guys don't mind :)


First up!
I'll post the earliest one that i would wish to update!
Ok before i begin, all my updates here will be totally random :)



Ahh, this was my healthiest lunch ever in my life :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA! You should bang your head on the the wall if you believe what I said!
Well, this was taken in some Mamak stall when we first met Eric Goh face to face :)
Unfortunately, I forgot to take his Picture HAHAHAHA!
And i bet he's a camera shy too anyway :P



The Beast is ready to feast his Lunch! Gwaaaaaarhh!
Oh don't mind Jian, he's just acting as a blind man having his lunch in a mamak :)



Spaghetti from the Mamak's home made creation!
Hahahahahah! It's not really bad though :)
And i thought it sucks by the looks of it but now i know we should never judge a food by its appearance too :)



Ahh, I guess gramps is on his diet too and that's why He ate a plain fried rice in the Mamak which FAILS to loose his weight!
Hahaha, I am just kidding. He Need to add more weight so i won't feel so fat when I am around him!! Gaaarrrhhhh!!!!

Anyway, I had a great time hanging out with Eric G and i hope we could lepak somewhere in Mamak again next time! :D


As for the Second post, this was happen when my College mate became really concerned about their Assignments and their Mid Year Exams. So we decided to have a group studies in the college instead! :D
Well, I gotta admit this. It was painful for me to wake up so early in the morning just to go to the college when you know there's no class on that day :(
We were in the Library studying once we met up in College


Yeah, Nick Looking so serious searching up for his article to complete his assignments.



Hui Shan over here Stressing her head with lotsa work just to give her the confidence to pass her Mid Term Exams.



Kaki, always look serious as ever when she's focusing on her studies. Everyone bets that she's going to have an awesome results in our coming mid term examinations.



Carmen and Kar Mun, Their names could be a tongue twister to the others especially me! :P
Hahahahah, I'LL GET BRAIN DAMAGED IF I REPEAT THEIR NAMES ABOUT A HUNDRED TIME IN A ROW!



This is me Cam whorin in the library. Ever wondered why I am not studying in the library just like them? It's because I am waiting.... People, all the picture you see above about them studying hard (except both Carmens) only last them for half an hour!
We all Start chatting like birds Chirping for foods after that time!
Hahahahahahah! God, we can never study when we're together! HAHAHAHAH!
That what makes us so interesting! Woohooo!!


Ok, now here's another random post.
Well, Darren have been asking me to take his picture before he cut and after he cut his hair. He also wants me to give a comment about his hair before and after he cut his hair too.
Well, being a kind bro of his, I decided to give him a helping hand in this.
So here's the picture guys :)



Before...



After...


And my comments?
Still dicky as ever bro :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
SORRY BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!


And here's my Last update in this blog!
Tada Tada Tada Tada!
It's all you guys have been waiting for!
And Now i shall Present you Norah!!
*Drum rolls*



Tada!! Norah is a classical guitar and no unfortunately, it is not an acoustic guitar. I don't mind actually, I love Classical Guitar!! She may not be a brand new Guitar like the others but This baby have been filled up with full of history :)
And it suits the theme "Classic" for this baby huh :)
And oh, this baby always need to be tuned before I play it but Kent assured me that Guitar with New strings need a few days to re-tuned it and we don't need to tune it the next time :)
Well I hope this is true from Kent himself!!
I ain't exactly a professional yet but I know this baby will be my first step to roll the guitar :)

So i gotta give a big Thanks to NICHOLAS CHIN FOR GIVING ME THIS BABY AND KENT FOR GIVING ME A HELPING HAND BY BUYING THE STRINGS AND ETC. Thanks Guys!!!



Ok guys, I am totally sorry for not updating my Blog daily but I will try to update as soon as possible guys! :)
Thank you So much for visitting even though it has been dead for quite some time.
I'll see you guys again! :D
Adios!!

0 comments: