Monday, May 11, 2009

Random with Jian

Hey People, this is something that i would like to share with you guys since I have no idea on what to update about! :D

Jian have been showing me his waxed hair just now in the msn webcam.
Well i got bored so i took a picture of him!
Hahahahaha! I know, i am being totally random about this.



Here's Jian showing his Hair to my phone Camera! :D
Ola Jian!
He looked really weird in that picture huh :(



He was being so hyped up and he even did a lot of funny faces as i requested! :D
Oh errr, in that picture.. He show his funny faces even before i requested him to do so :P
HAHAHAH HE LOOKED LIKE A RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHAA!



Hahahahahahah!
Jian trying to give his best to show out his Asian look thru the webcam :P
He looked more like an Alien huh!



Hahahah, He looked like He had just "camed".
Ok that sounds really wrong and gay.
Err, He was singing and i caught Him in action on a really awesome timing :)




Yes People, that was his priceless face after i told him that i took all his silly faces in my camera :)
God this is so Funny!


Hahahaha! I know this is lame guys but Hahaha! At least I am updating Something! :P
Gotta sleep soon guys, See yaa! :D


Ps: A special thanks to my Friend Tham Yon Jian ( 1991 - 20?? )
and no he's not dead yet :)

0 comments: