Sunday, May 31, 2009

Print!

I am sorry for the slow updates guys!

And again, I truely am sorry because I have no pictures of mountain hiking yet.
But again, I got another updates to entertain you guys :D
Ok, Last friday we were bored and sleepy so we needed to do something to keep us awake.
Something Creative, something entertaining and Something Fun.




Sorry as the picture above is not so clear but I hope you guys get the Creative message!
Anyway, we decided to print our FACE people!
Hahaha! Our face!
Ok, Here's the Mastermind who is behind all of this schemes...
Behold!...
Drum rolls..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..



The mastermind! Hahahahaha! He looks like he is Sleeping in that picture but actually, he's generating his creativity out owhen closing his eyes! Ya right...



Next, we got the Bear!
Ok i am just kidding, we got Kent to tag along actually :)



The unfortunate Printing machine... HAHAHAHAHA!



This is our location, hahahahahaha!
We're so busted if any Taylor's admin view my blog!


So anyway, we waste our time no more and we get to our thrill before somebody comes in!



Kent: Hurry Nick before somebody comes in!
Nick: Relax Kent, we're still up here early! God damnit, why is this Printing machine ain't working!



Nick: Alright I'm done with the machine and I'm up for it!
Kent: Yay, I can't wait for my turn! *smiles*



Kent: Wooohoo! Pretty lights! I am so excited on what is coming up next!

After that, we got our results from the Printing Machine!
Here, I'll present you guys the results :D



Nick's face: FAILED!



Kent's face: FAILED!



I was forced to tag along. Oh well, here's my result.
My hands: PASSED!



My face: Totally FAILED! That was because i was Misplaced ok!!!



Nick's Second face: Still FAILED! HAHAHAHAHA! I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS!



Kent got really pissed and he put his Shoe for printing instead.
Kent's Shoe: FAILED again! HAHAHAHAHAH!



Nick was pissed too because he tried it twice and Yeah he print his sandals in return.
Nick's Sandals: Passed but partly FAILED! HAHAHAHAHAHA!



We pilled it up and here's the picture!
Hahaha, Nick want it this wat so he could take the pictures of our results Professionally! :D

Anyway, that's it folks!
Thanks for viewing!

0 comments: