Thursday, April 23, 2009

Perception

College is totally Fun because I get to learn new subjects that is related to what I wanna do for my future career!
Well, of course not Malaysian Studies because it is NOT even related to what i wanna be in the future so I hope i would PASS this damn subject so i wouldn't do this subject again for the next Semester!

So here's a sneak peak of my subject!

Well, one of the topic i learn is Perception!
I guess you guys know what Perception is right?
In every individual, their mind tends to be different from one another but the similarity will always be there :)

One of the main example is,
What comes in your mind when i said Chick?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Most of you will think of Chicks like this right? ( Leah Dizon )
Well the fact is, Not all will have the perception of Chicks as in the picture above and instead they will have...




This cute little chicks in their mind instead!

Overall, perception is mainly a judgement on something or a person when you first view something!



Awww, pretty adorable eh? :)
Well, not to those who hates feline cutie!
They would probably scream at us at the top of their lungs saying how dirty and dangerous this adorable cerature is and trust me, i do met those who hates cats to the extend people!


So over all, i am learning a somewhat psychology that is related to human communications to each other!
Ok it's not a 100% pure psychology but at least this is interesting!
Well That's all for my post folks!

I know, this post is indeed short but i got no choice!
I got assignments to worry about now!!

Will update with u guys soon! Adios!

0 comments: