Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Childhood Picture!

Hey People! I am glad you guys are really active in my C-box actually!
It shows that my Blog is still ALIVE and you guys still keeps on reading my Blog Woohoo~!
Ok, i know my blog wouldn't be active if i Don't update anything So i gotta work hard to keep you all entertained! :P
And trust me, it's not easy to keep this flowing though!

Oh ya, so on this particular post. I am going to show off some of my Childhood Photos.
It was in my facebook Album but i don't think Most of you guys would actually check my facebook album LOL~!
But it's ok, cuz I didn't check some of your facebook album too since i am quite busy (Ya right, i'm just plain lazy like you guys too ok)


Alright Y'all! Be Amazed to see these adorable Pictures of mine!

This was me Looking kinda angry when I was really young. I guess i was five when this picture was taken! And yes i do remember why i looked angry in that picture, I thought looking angry would make you a Macho person! :P



This picture was taken when I was in err.. The National Zoo! Yeah!!
Oh how I wish to go there again! :(



This was me and my Younger bro. Haha He looked like shit in this picture But i don't care! Cuz i look better than him in that picture Hahahaha!
And seriously, i forgot where was I when this picture was taken. Gosh!



I got GOLD medal in my elementary School okay!!
Hahaha, Don't ask for my latest Medals because i got really inactive after my Elementary school :(



Yes i was still implying with the looking cool with "angry looks" thingi.
Ok I do look like a Terminator here!
Don't you all agree? :D



This picture was taken in some Place which i too have no idea about it.
All i could remember was the sunny sun stroking at my adorable face and i gave a "God, this is real shit" looks and that's why i looked like shit in that picture :)



I think this picture was taken when I first went for Swimming.
I remembered i enjoyed swimming for the first time but my mom told me that I nearly drown myself when I first swim in a pool. She told me that i quickly ran into the Big pool when I first saw the swimming pool. My mom and my maid panicked and my maid saved me from the pool after i "jumped" into the pool but weird, i don't remember anything related to that at all HAHAHA!



Ok i was 2 years old in that picture and that baby boy is my brother :)
Awww~!
Well, i remembered i bully him really badly when he was a baby. For example, i stole his food and his milk when he was suppose to have them :P
HAHAHAHAHA!!!



This was me and my brother. I was so taller than Him when i was young but now he beats me in Heights and i am NOT happy about it at all! :(
Shitttt!!!



Ok i WAS NOT WEARING ANY DRESS OKAY!
But still, i do admit that this is the cutest childhood picture of mine Ever!
I'm such a vain person eh? :D



This is my elementary school class photo. Could you guys find me? :D
It's not that easy or difficult you know!


Well, that's all i got for my ChildHood Picture!
I hope you guys would like this post because i do find some trouble creating a really interesting post but do Stay tuned ok! :D

0 comments: