Friday, November 28, 2008

The 1st Korean Song i desire

Dear Viewers,

I Believe all of you out there knows that Korean Entertainment industry are rising rapidly especially their music. One of them as we know is



Bi or as known as Rain ( Hujan ) and no, he's not like any acid rain that gave us nothing but sickness.



Besides that, we have TVXQ as well too!
I know plenty of girls out there are very much crazy for them or maybe wost, they may even treat them like their GOD or something like that !

Girl 1 : Hey girlfriend, Guess who my perfect husband is?
Girl 2: Who girlfriend? Let me Guess, Is it Hero from TVXQ?
Girl 1: Like OMG, how did you know it is him GirlFriend?
Girl 2: Omg you serious? He is my perfect husband too!
Girl 1: Omg! No! You can't have him! He is Mine!
Girl 2: No! He's mine! You can have their manager! He may look a bit fat but he's fine...
Girl 1: No! Hero is MINE! GET OFF BITCH!
Girl 2: We have been best friends for 7 years and you're not giving me a chance to have him?
Girl 1: No! He's Mine! Die Bitch!
Girl 2: Screw you Whore! We're friends no more you damned bitch!

- And then they were enemy until they get old -



Of course, Boa who is a famous hot singer in both Japan and Korea!
She can make all boys drool with with just her smiles :D


There's still more famous Korean star but I don't think i can upload them or else my post would be like a dictionary!

Ok, dear viewers. I love Korean music as well too and this music that i am about to introduce is my ever first Korean music which you viewers would not know!

The music i fall in love is

Charm from Lee So Eun!

Got any idea who she is?
No!
And why am I not suprised.



This is Lee So Eun, I know she might not be pretty or as hot as Boa but Her Voice is like an Angel who sang when Spring comes! Believe me, if i never hear any of her song, I will never know who Lee So Eun is!


I can't put the post in my post but i got the links to this music and if you like this song, do feel free to ask me to send it to you :D
PLEASE USE SOME OF YOUR FRIGGIN TIME TO LISTEN TO THIS BEAUTIFUL MUSIC!

http://music.vietxgen.vn/music_page.php?song_id=3579


So Ladies and Gentlemen, Please enjoy this song as her Charming voice fills your ears up and i hope you guys would have this song as your favorite song too :D

Oh yeah, just a little bit note, She's so famous until Wikipedia have NO friggin information about her!

Enjoy this post as well ya :D

0 comments: