Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day at Singapore after THIMUN


The day after THIMUN Singapore, i am forced to stay in Singapore and left my friends back to Malaysia =(
Well, my cousin stayed in Singapore and my family is coming to Singapore for a vacation :P
That's the cool part!
Singapore is AWESOME and it's the TRUTH!
Ok, Let me allow the pictures do the talking yeah...



This is Singapore, err.. I mean, this was Singapore!



Now THIS IS SINGAPORE!


Can you see the big difference in Singapore before and after?

The past...



The present..
( I just love the night view in Singapore )

The cool thing about Singapore is the beautiful architecture of the buildings and towers. Unlike Malaysia, we only can see most of the buildings with shapes of bricks and cardboard box. Each buildings holds a different pattern in Singapore and it's AWESOME!


This picture looks like New York to me :P



Some cute signs in Singapore.

Now i am gonna show u another pictures of my experience in Singapore, hope you guys enjoy!



Ben and Jerry! Baskin Robin's arch enemy~!
I will certainly support Baskin Robin because B&J IS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!
I small ice-cream cone cost about RM20! For Baskin robin, the taste is better and it's Cheaper! RM10 is enough to eat an ice cream cone for Baskin Robin!


They should give a Blow Job service instead
and that will be a reasonable price.. *Angry*


Yup, i cooked in a restaurant and it's F.U.N!



Yup, my bro cooked too and he burned his hand
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The way of living in Singapore.


Working like a madman is needed in Singapore...



Chit chatting with other races while working in Singapore
a.k.a lazy to work.



Always look up with a bright future like Standford Raffle.



Ah Bengs in Singapore too looks up with a bright future like Standford Raffle.

Here's the cool part of Singapore..
I am gonna make a comic about it,
Hope you guys enjoy!
























I know, i was stunned too. This is what they sell in Singapore...


"Oh My Gawd!"


Yeah, Anything contains random carbonated drinks while Whatever contains random non-carbonated drinks.


Ok, that's all viewers! I hope you guys are enjoying this post as well!
Happy Holidays! If u're not having a holiday, Enjoy your day! Your holiday will come soon!

0 comments: