Sunday, October 4, 2009

Digi Birthday Bash

One word, A.W.E.S.O.M.E

There's still no picture to steal yet, ( that means you Michelle Lee :P )
And i met a lot of new people there (:
But unfortunately, I forgot most of their names HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Shit, i am really horrible!

Anyway, Azhar hit the Jackpot by winning four tickets to Jakarta ALL EXPENSES PAID!
Well, he should be thankful to us for helping him! Hahahahaha!
I finally get to meet Bboy Rice aka Jeremy, his going to be gf which i NOW remember her name Pui Ying (edited) and Finally, JEFFREY ONG aka Jeffro!
Ok their blogger friends were fucking awesome, I met a few and yes I forgot their names.
Urgghh Hahahahahahahah!
Ohh ya, I get to talk to Adele on that night too! Hahahaha
She was concentrating so much on her camera :P

Ok then, Stay tune peeps ;D


Ps: And Oh, those who didn't go should cry because you had just wasted one awesome event yesterday ;D

0 comments: