Friday, October 23, 2009

8tv Quickie

Just today our college had an exclusive event which attracts a whole lots of college student!
Yes People, it's an 8tv quickie search!
I had to go for the auditions of course since it's my ambition to host a talk show!
Do you get it? A FREAKING TALK SHOW!
*Ahem* Well anyway, this would actually be a good start to host a talk show. That is what i think of course and everything was so happening when the search was on!



It was held at our courtyard.
Almost everything is held in the courtyard!
Yes people were in lines, repeating their scripts over and over again.
Some were actually brainstorming ideas on what they should do during the auditions!
As for me, i had a hard time repeating my scripts and brainstorming my ideas at first :P



Michelle, Azhar and John did the audition too!
Well you could say quite a number of people i know took their chance on the audition as well and boy it was crazy!



This is stage two where you get to fully experience how 8tv quickie works on the channel!
If you got yourself into stage two, you considered yourself "survived" in the 8tv quickie search :P



THIS........IS........STAGE.....1.....
You could say this is where all auditions for the search began from.
We were divided into a group of 5 plus we were given a script and we will be talking about ourselves for a minute then we will proceed to the talk show/travel show/ etc.
I got number 26 so you could know how stress it will be when my group went for the first stage right. No idea yet? I AM THE FIRST TO GO IN FOR THE AUDITION IN MY GROUP!
Yes the people were friendly, like seriously. They even give you a lot of chance to chill and relax since i was freaking anxious and nervous back then :P
Yes, lighting were horrible since it was flashy and it was really heaty!
My face glows like really bright ok! Hahahahhaha!
And it was hot!



Lastly Group 2.
I was actually shocked when Me, Vidya, MichL and Joanna were picked to group 2.
Anyway, it was really difficult for me because AGAIN I WAS THE FIRST IN MY GROUP!
Technically, Michelle Lee was the first but she was in the other group.
I kinda screwed up A LOT but yeah, it was really an awesome experience!
Now i know how difficult it is to host 8tv quickie!
Seriously difficult ok!
Hahahahahha! It was fun ok!


So anyway, we are left with the results on TUESDAY so I am satisfied enough even if i am not called by them (:
But of course, there's still a desire for me to be called by them! Hahahahhaha!

Ok then, See you next time peeps!

0 comments: