Friday, September 25, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya

Hey People,
I am sorry for not updating so often these days because of me getting lazy over stuff.
Anyway, i didn't get to do much during Raya actually besides leeching foods from my malay friends who invited me during Raya.

Fortunate for them and not to Afiq, I didn't get to attend except Afiq's Open house (:
I don't have any pictures to update so I am going to steal the pictures from Jamie Liew (:



Gracias Jamie Liew (:

So anyway, Afiq's open house was really awesome because his open house consist of different variety of race attending to his Open house.
We have the main three race in KL of course which is Malay, Chinese and Indian.
Besides that, we have a little bit of touch from Korea and ME, Japanese (:
Hey, there's even 3 other Japanese who attended his Open house too ok :P



Peter, my Korean friend who comes all the way from Penang just to visit Afiq's open house. Such an awesome friend huh :D



Thanks Afiq for inviting me to such a wonderful Open house (:
And credits to Michelle from Sem 3 (:



My sem 3 College friends (:
And Althea wasn't in the picture.

So what did we do during his Open House?

We makan of course, we were given the opportunity to devour such a delicious Malay Delicacy (:



To try out Malay customs such as wearing their traditional clothes. For me, I only managed to wear a songkok which i am actually forced by Jamie too ):



Korean wasn't given the chance to escape from Jamie's wrath too.
He wasn't happy with being forced to wear Songkok and unfortunately, Jamie even forced him to smile which he can't because he was forced to. Hahahahah!



We get to drink awesome Orange Juice and trust me, I drank it every 5 minutes because I was thirsty and i couldn't help it i guess.



Last but not least, a group picture of people with different races (:
Frankly speaking, I was surprised because I thought there will be a lot of Malay appearing in a Raya Open house. Afiq's Open prove me wrong since i get to see more Chinese compare to Malays in his Open house LOL!
So ya, I was really happy too that I am able to see the union between races in our country (:
Now that, is what we call Malaysia and It makes me really proud to be a true Malaysian (:



Last but not least, a really big thanks to Afiq's uncle for giving us a very warm welcome to the Raya's Open house (: And of course his family as well la :P



So I guess that's all i did during raya folks.
And i will be updating soon i guess :P
Anyway, thanks for reading.
Bye.


PS: Should I delete my another blog and move the post to this blog so that this blog won't look so dead anymore? Just asking i guess.
Gimme your answers in my cbox or something ok. Bye.

1 comments:

armouris said...

makan-makan beraya tu jangan makan banyak sampai sakit perut. Sebagai langkah berjaga-jaga, baca info ini - Risiko Makan Banyak di Musim Raya dan Keracunan Makanan