Monday, September 7, 2009

Phobia

Hey guys!
I had a phobia, I am afraid of the sea.
Specifically I am afraid of the large sea creatures such as those silly mythical creatures.
I know it sounds silly because they are not real but who knows if they are?

Now there's even one that freak the shit outta me even though it's harmless

Fuck you Oar fish, you might be toothless and harmless but I ain't going to get close to you!


And how strong my phobia is, I am also afraid to go to the swimming pool because my mind will play tricks on me like a 20 feet Crocodile awaiting for me inside the pool or some sea serpent waiting to strike me in the pool as well. Sounds sill since they are not in the pool, I know but I can't help getting paranoid about it :P



Loch Ness, my worst nightmare...



Fuck you Oar Fish.



I hate you large tadpole. Go to hell.



Sea serpent should all die! They look freaking scary ):



Giant octopus should go to hell too.
In fact, all large scary looking creatures should go to hell and extinct!


Oh well, that's all folks, I know.. this is random huh

0 comments: