Monday, September 21, 2009

MOS

Hey guys,
I bet most of you guys do know What MOS stand for right?
For those who have no idea I doubt so MOS stand for Ministry of Sound which is a really famous club in Sunway (:




I went there last Thursday night and it wasn't as good as what I've expected :S



The Deejay was not that good since he spins most of house Music which makes me sick.
He only spin RnB like what, for an hour??



Besides that, most of the guys there are not planning to have fun but instead they wanna get lucky on that night. Seriously, how desperate the could be.



Besides, most of the people on the dance floor are guys! God! It's even on Ladies night as well too!
Hahaha!
Such an Irony isn't it? More men appear in MOS during Ladies Night ;)


But not everything is bad over there la,
I mean the dance floor is Huge with great sound systems and lighting.
You could even get high when you are on the dance floor due to those loud music and colorful lighting in MOS.
See, you don't need booze to get high anymore (:


So Anyway, I have no photos of MOS and could somebody tell me why MOS is so great and such??
:P

I prefer Maison during Ladies night since Dj Monkey is spinning and seriously, he spins great music! :D
And I think i am going to Maison for the next Thursday thanks to Michelle Lee :D

So I will try updating about it ok! :P

I know, I hardly update but I'm sorry!
I have nothing to update yet!
Be patience ok (:
See ya next time people :P


Ps: Seriously, tell me what is so great about MOS besides the facilities there.

0 comments: