Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Appreciation

Today's post is going to be mainly for Michelle Lee Suet Ling hahahahaha!
Well, I am going to show my appreciation not just to her but Adverlets as well.

Why is that?
Well, A huge thanks to Mich and Adverlets for giving me the opportunity to watch The Ugly Truth for free!
Hahahaha! I guess this is the only premier movie I've ever went! Hahahahha!
Shit, i sounded like a Loser right? ):


Anyway, the movie is awesome and guys will also love this chick flick movie.
Trust me, not all of this is true and i believe all boyfriends will agree with me too! Hahahahaha! It is seriously hilarious with a whole lots of sex jokes and stuff so guys will love this movie! :P
Ohh ya, the ending was not really that funny but the storyline is still great so go get your group of friends and head to the cinema just to watch this!
Not a really good advice to watch with your other half, seriously.

So anyway, thank you so much Adverlets for giving me this opportunity since my Nuffnang account is not even freaking working and i don't even have a cent after for a freaking long time! and of course Michelle Lee too! (:

So ya, Do support Michelle Lee for this Online modeling contest and VOTE FOR HER FIRST OK! Or she'll kill me. The rest you can vote for either Eshia and Nicole Adelth Main (:

How to Vote:
1. Head to www.broadwalkmodeling.com
2. Look for (Michelle Lee 18, Eshia 20, and Nicole 18) and click Vote Me.
3. Click register first.
4. Fill up the form and verify your email sent to your inbox.
5. Go back to the same page and now you can officially vote.

It's not that difficult, right? :P
Anyway, that's all folks! Adios!! :D
It will be a BIG BIG BIG help if you guys do!

0 comments: