Sunday, August 16, 2009

Zoo?

Hey guys, Have you ever done something really stupid during your birthday?
Oh yes I did actually.
I actually went to the freaking Zoo for my freaking Birthday!
Woohooo!!
Well it all started with Nick who wanted to take wildlife animal picture so i suggest we invite the rest and go during my birthday!
I mean How stupid can i be!?
Hahahahahaha!!
Anyway, it was kinda fun and BLOODY tiring.
I would also like to give my thanks to the rest who is willing to be stupid with me following me to the zoo celebrating my birthday!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, i'll just let the picture flow (:













Urgghh! Eventually there's no more KFC in there! Instead they have some weird fast food restaurant which SUCKS!


























































Well i guess that's all folks!
I am really thankful for those who wished me Happy Birthday either my facebook, sms or they dedicate their blog post for me (:
Thank you and I love you all!
See ya!!

Ps: Sometimes, being random is fun but there's always a risk of boredom. Take me for an example, why the hell would i become so damn random that I would even go to the Zoo for my birthday!? ):
Arggh, fuck me!

1 comments:

Samuel C said...

lol wth ur damn random