Wednesday, August 26, 2009

throat singing

Hey guys, I bet most of you have no idea what throat singing is right?
I know this is totally random but here's what throat singing is :P
And oh ya, i know you guys will find me weird after reading this post/


HAHAHAHAHAHA! I know most of you guys will go WTF but ya, it's kinda cool if u analyze it correctly!
As you all know, throat singing is originated from Mongolia and throat singing has never been stopped!
Cool huh, i guess they haven't been exposed to pop culture yet that's why.
HAHAHAHAHAH!



Maybe you'll find throat singing cool after watching it!
And seriously, you might need to watch it twice to Know what is he really singing :P
HAHAHAHA!

So anyone, care for a throat singing tutorials?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ok i know, this is random huh but I just stumble across throat singing through youtube! :P

I hope you guys will like this post. See ya next time! :D

0 comments: