Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lishan return!

Before I begin this, I would apologize deeply as this post should be up really really long time ago but what can I do since my internet was Down :P
Anyway, A really big credit to Jews Zhong since he is training his photography skill as a part of his course work.
Guess what, he enjoyed taking photo even though he never talks about it because he's shy HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, I'll let the picture flow and a little bit of explanation will do fine (:


Lishan Looking really silly over here. HAHAHAHAHA!



Lishan meeting her best friend Yixin again gets her excited and ya, the picture tells it all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OMG I AM SUCH AN EVIL JERK!



The snacks for visiting her house Hahahahah! Omg, i know you guys are expecting American or Qatari's snack right?
Unfortunately, her family still loves Malaysia so much! :D



Omg I love her milk tea so much! It's less sweet and it taste milky! Hahaha, but for a guy like me I added 3 spoon full f sugars and it taste like Heaven! :D



Lishan's brownies is like the best meal on that time! Hahahahaha! I seriously love it and I bet everyone else who tasted her brownies do! Hahahaha!
But go on eating them more if you wanna be an oversized monster and die young (:



Yeah, so there's me giving my super intelligent speech to them as they are showing great interest in my speech. Well what can I say, it's a talent where you guys don't even have. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I AM SUCH A BRAGGER! HAHAHAH!



"What is that Prick talking about?" I believe that is what Howard was thinking when I was giving out my outstanding speech..



Lishan's apartment is really awesome!
Especially her swimming pool, it was magnificent!



So we all decided to hang out in the swimming pool since the swimming pool is really cool. (:



Well yeah, when there's camera there comes cam whoring :P



Smiling in front of the camera would not be an issue when you're smiling too much I think. So ya, this picture would be a great picture as a best friend pictures (:



Bloody Lishan couldn't hold her laughter when we were planning to take a poker face picture of us. Hahahaha!



That picture over there was the moment i finally gave in to sugar rush Hahahahaha!
Yes I got high :P



The little Miss Sunshine HAHAHAHAHAAH! Omg she does look like one in this picture right!?
Ok she got Sugar rush as well too on that time.



Ahh, i hate fucking jump shots photo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I was forced to jump as well too okay!



Poor Howard, he was forced by Lishan to take a Jump shots too.
I know he wasn't happy with this picture HAHAHAHAH!



Poor Zhong, he was dragged into the mess as well too. HAHAHAH! AND HOWARD, NOT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO ESCAPE FROM LISHAN'S WRATH!



So ya, Zhong looks like shit in that picture, Lishan wasn't bad at jump shots posing and the best was Howard in that picture with his signature Kung Fu jump shot pose :P



Well, expect that howard got really excited here so ya...
And Zhong, always look like shit no matter what HAHAHA!



Not my idea! That's all i can say for this picture...



The Great view of Lishan's Apartment. The Apartment is really weird because there's only 20 Out of 100 units in it were occupied by people. Look at how silent the Apartment could be (:



3 of us can get crazy sometimes :D Ok most of the time :D



You know, I think I got my craziness from these people after viewing this photo :P



I am meditating while Lishan is looking silly herself :P



This is a good picture I gotta admit. Well cuz I look good in this picture hahahahah!



Yeaaah, I came up with the Idea of act surfing on the see-saw. You can't blame me for being High on that time ok! :P



The group picture. Well, apparently most of the people she invited can't come so ya, left us that's all. And oh ya, Yixin Left early too :P



Zhong's proud photo artwork. Looks really awesome huh :D



Ok i was being really really crazy here but what the hell! I Don't Care!!!



There is always a crazy moments in your life, You know what I mean?



Howard: Man Suki is right about being crazy man...
Zhong: Oh Yes, he's damn right about that! He will always be my idol!



Zhong:" I hope this picture will make me look crazy or stupid."
Well no worries Zhong, you'll always look crazy or stupid to me! (:



Howard wanna get really crazy too by showing out his "talk to the hand" pose but ya, failed i guess ):
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!!!



Well, Lishan's childhood friend, Jessica came and join us.



There goes Lishan cam whoring with Zhong's camera.



This is purely candid but this picture is not bad though HAHAHAHAHA! Still Zhong looks like shit no matter what.



The picture of the great swimming pool :P



Howard was actually auditioning to be a Model. It's already proven in that picture above right? :D
Come on la, it's not that bad laaa!


Ok guys, I guess that's all I got.
Much credit to Zhong for his photography skills and such.
Ok I'll update more next time.
I hope you guys enjoy this post.
Bye!

0 comments: