Saturday, July 25, 2009

Genting Trip!

Hey guys! I am sorry for my really really late update because my Internet at home is really fucked and their service is not really good for me to get my Internet back as soon as possible and so, I got my opportunity to be able to update my post today at work :P
So, my two weeks of holiday was not so good since there's no line at home. I've been out with friends and one of the trip was Genting :D

Ok, so here we begin our journey to Genting.
You know what, I will just post up the picture and I will elaborate more on the trips :P



Well, at first I thought i was late so i took the KL transit all the way to KL Sentral where all of us were suppose to meet.
Well I was late for the first train and I gotta wait for another train which cost me about 30 minutes for another ride!
It was really boring for me so I did something ridiculous.
I cam whore while i had the time to do so! :P


Yes, i deleted quite a lot of picture of myself as it turns out ugly but this picture was good enough!
I KNOW, GIRLY!
So you all know what happens if you cam whore right?



Hahaha! Yes people, you take another picture of yourself!
Indeed I am vain myself but I just can't help it!
Ok I know you guys find this picture girly ( I am just smiling happily! )as well so this time I am going to show you my signature pose in the next picture!



Hahahahaha! My Signature pose! Now I look more manly here!
Or Sexy!
Hahahaha, I don't know but at least it's not girly! Hahaha!
Ok you guys might wonder why would I like to cam whore.
Well here's my answer, it's because Cam Whoring is really fun and GUYS love cam whoring too!
I know some and they are strictly NOT GAY!
If guys would enjoy bitch talking (really true!) as much as girls, then why not Cam Whoring too? :P
And one more, this answer is really silly but I am VAIN! HAHAHAHAHA!



So, the train arrive and I gotta wait in the train again ):



Yeaaaaaah, I can't help it. The cam whore feeling was still overwhelming when I was in the train. This is Jia Kent's pose by the way.
It didn't look like his pose and it still looks like shit but I am working on it :P




Yeah, me cam whoring over here. SO WHAT? HAHAHAHA!



So here's where we have to wait for our bus to get us there. And guess what all of us will do when we are in a big group and there's camera around.
Yes people, Cam whore AGAIN!
Wheeeee!



The ladies..



Cruz, looking cool like he always does :D
Thank God he bring his Guitar! Hahahaha!



Sandy and Eunice.



Candid shots :D



Azhar



Joe, acting really stupid again.



Me and Eunice, I look really stupid here but what the heck, I don't care!!



Hahahaha! Azhar seriously transport the durians to the hotel!
Amazing huh!




The bus was here and we finally start moving out from KL Sentral to Genting!



My Kaki In Crime Vanessa, hahahaha! She was seated beside me and we can talk loads of stuff together! Hahahaha!



Nick, looking stupid with his short hair and Joanna looking happy as ever! :P



Carmen and Joan, Joan didn't realize the camera though :P



Me and Kaki cam whoring in the Bus hahahaha!



We finally reach to the Genting and it was my first time in the First World Hotel actually :P



Now i hope this could be a real prove that we're all a bunch of crazy peoples!



Somewhere in the First World Hotel :D



Kent was waiting in the Line so he could get the hotel room for us. Aww, He's such a nice guy :D



While I, on the other hand cam whore instead HAHAHAHA! I know, i am evil right?



Well this is some random turtle I've found on the outdoor theme park. People has been throwing money at it thinking that it might bring out some luck. Frankly speaking, i was high on that time and i thought that turtle was fake! HAHAHA!
I almost touch it's head but I fear it would bite my finger off! Hahaha!



Weird man in costume in the indoor theme park.
Ok he's really funny I think
but i guess not to others huh :P



Sandy getting crazy with her weird design of Jacket! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
She was inspired being a mummy so she use her jacket instead of tissue rolls as it would waste the tissues. So considerate of her (:



Eunice with her funny earmuff Hahahahaha!



Last but not Least, Kent taking my picture :P
Well guys, there's actually much more picture about our Genting trip but you know what.. I got lazy collecting them so I get all the pics from my phone instead So ya.
Hahahaha!
Overall, I enjoyed myself so much and I am looking forward for next outing with them again!

Hahahaha! Ohh yaa, just to add this.
I got a good news and a bad news!
The good News is, My car is not Renault Kangoo but instead, it's Citroen Berlingo!
The Bad News is, both of those CARS IS THE FUCKING SAME! HAHAHAHA!
EVERYTHING THE SAME!

Ok, that's it folks!
I am sorry I didn't update much so I'll update another time Ok!
Thanks for viewing!! :D
The good news is

0 comments: