Friday, July 3, 2009

Faceless Void

Hey guys,
Tomorrow is the promtay event and lucky for me, i got myself a mask today!
Well, it was a long decision (not for me but for Howard and Edwyn)
And we finally brought our mask for tomorrow..



Tada, Behold my Mask!
Yes, STUPID isn't it?
Well, let's say i've been manipulated by those two demons who wish to make a fun out of me tomorrow and they succeed.
FML, i totally regret after buying it but what the hell, I guess I will be wearing that Mask tomorrow ):
I hope i could win the best mask award or whatever. HAHAHAHHAA!



Looks familiar huh, I know! Urrgghh, I'm wearing a mask that represent Dota!
Faceless Void, Wheeeee! (ya right)
It's not Halloween tomorrow? :(
Shit i bought the wrong mask, wait.
I ALREADY BOUGHT THE WRONG MASK EVEN IF IT'S NOT HALLOWEEN!


ok then, off to studies! Tata!

0 comments: