Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hannah Montana

Hey guys, this is a dedication to my friend Azhar :)
I know, why dedicate this to Azhar when the title of this post in Hannah Montana right? It is because my dear friend, Azhar here is a huge fan of Hannah Montana!

Only Azhar could fap to this picture! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I know, why is Azhar a big fan of Hannah Montana eh. Well, I am not him so i don't even know what is oing on with his mind :)
And yesterday, I watched Hannah Montana Movie with the others and Azhar's dream had come true because of us (:
Hahahahha, the Movie was fine, Not to say really awesome but I bet Azhar would say this is the best movie he ever watched in his life and I gotta admit, this movie does mean a lot to him!
And why is that People? It's not just because of Miley Cyrus, this the only movie which i ever saw him CRIED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Hahahahha! Now we all know Azhar is not pure evil at all! He showed us his sentimental side on the wrong timing! HAHAHAHAHA! I BET HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CRIED WATCHING THAT MOVIE! HAHAHAHAHA!
OMG SO FUNNY!!



He surely would deny that he cried, HAHAHAH! He's living in denial! (as always) :D
Well, at least you cried for a movie Azhar *Being optimistic* :P
ON YOUR FACE HAHAHA!
HAHAHAHA!

Well guys, I hope Azhar himself would like this dedication from me :)
And thanks for reading!

Ps: Azhar, you do know we all love you right? :D
It's just a joke, partly... HAHAHAHAHHAAH!

0 comments: