Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Black Sheep

Hey Guys!
I've just remembered that I gotta update this!
Ok, as the title above!
Everyone does know what Black Sheep really is right?




No you silly, it's not those Zombie Sheeps that Eats Men instead of grass. Speaking of this movie, I felt really disgusted everytime when I looked at this wallpaper. Urrgghh........


Anyway, back to the topic...
Black sheep means that one individual is different from the others in a group.
Get it?
When people refer you as a black sheep, it could either be a good sign or a bad one instead.


Well i guess that picture is a bad sign of the black sheep instead :P


So the reason why i made this post is, I never thought that I am the black sheep in my circle of friends except my height (ok wtf!)
So until yesterday, I had found out that I am the black sheep among my buddies :(
We were hanging out in a mamak stall, chatting our way off the time as usual and giving out random topics and on that fateful night, the topic of relationships came out among us.

Well I do know Gramps and Darren got an Ex girlfriend before but not Howard!
He reminded me that he used to have one Girlfriend too!
SSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT I GOT KAKI TO TEMAN ME AS A "NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE" STATUS BEFORE BUT SHIIIT!! I TOTALLY FORGOT! HOWARD DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE!
AND NO PEOPLE, THIS IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OFF :(

ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH, i should have kill myself! (Go ahead Azhar, i know you'll laugh!)

Urggh, to look at the bright side. At least I am not the only one who is a mix of Japanese of Chinese :(

That's it people!
Stay tune! :(

6 comments:

Unknown said...

okay so now where do I start?

first of all, you're definitely not a black sheep! You're goddamn white! (okay that was an attempted joke).

You don't have to have relationships just to make you feel good about yourself. besides, you're young. You don't need that extra work now. You have no idea how hard it is to maintain a relationship. you should be thankful you're free as a bird!

you shouldn't blame yourself fr not having any relationships (be it with guys or girls) LOL because I know deep down inside you, you are not ready. You still acted like a kid, and you kinda look like one too. hahaha kidding

and if there's a black sheep among us it certainly not you. Atie might, but not you. hahaha

trust me on this, it's not something to be proud of having a girlfriend. unless you're dating britney or beyonce, just keep your dick in your pants for now yeah?

are we cool? i know we are! hahahaha

Sho Suzuki said...

Awwwww! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Vanessa said...

I would have to agree with azhar =)

In fact I think you should be proud that you're still free and keeping your virginity (in many ways) to yourself.

Trust me, there's nothing to be proud of or boast about in having a relationship before.

Don't worry Kaki you are definitely NOT a black sheep =)

Nicholas Chin said...

give it to me suki *winks

Unknown said...

haha nick are you referring to his virginity? because it seems that you do! LMFAO

Yeah Vanessa. Suzuki is just trying too hard. and the virginity comment, suzuki had lost his virginity to his hands.(which I think every male population in the world does)

JokerLAWL said...

Hey! don't touch him nicholas.. he's mine =P