Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Presents From Japan

I know this is like a really really late post but what the Heck.
I just miss my Japanese host family so much after the Recent exchange programme.

It was last year when i got my presents from My host family in Japan :)
They are really sweet sending presents to me all the way from Japan!
Aww~!
I DID show off my presents around my groups who went to Japan Last year
And i could see their envious face that's priceless, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, so i'm gonna show some pictures about my presents from My Japanese host family!


This is like my own personal Pandora's box except it keeps all those Happiness from my Japanese host family :)



Once the box is open, i would see this!
It's the picture of Shota (Right) and His cute little brother Shuri! (Left)
Oh ya, this was done by their mother who is very talented in Arts and craft!



Next, was a bunch of origami's.
As you know, Origami plays an important role in Japanese Culture but this is very sweet!



This is a carefully wrapped Handkerchief and this is not cheap at all.
How do i know it?
Well, my dad use to have this handkerchief and he said these babies are very expensive :D



Last but not least, a letter From my host mother.
I would never go bored reading this letter because this letter is totally Priceless!


After posting this post, I'm more and more determined to go Japan and meet them again!
God i just can't wait to go there and meet them!

Oh and one more, i've just remembered something.
Shota didn't cry when we were parting away.
That sucks :(

0 comments: