Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am in Luv!

Hey guys!
Yup, it's all written up in above!
Today i am going to make a confession to all of you readers who have been with me until my 100th post in my blog!
Since i had achieve my 100th Post in my blog,
I'm gonna give out some special post of the day to you guys!



And Yes i am in Love!


So as a special thanks to you guys,
I will tell you the person i am in Love with!

Are you guys prepared to know the answer?
Are you guys ready to know the truth?
Are you guys eager to know the answer?
Are you guys ready for a huge surprise!?

And are you guys even betting with each other about who i am in love with!? >:O


Ok, here's my answer....
The person i am in Love with is......




Kyaaaa! I am so nervous and Shy!!!

Ok ok, i am prepared again....
The person i am in love with is....






Olivia...




No you slimy GoofHead,
She's not Olivia Tan!
*She's on the right in this picture*
(Picture source from her facebook :D)




She's Olivia Ong!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I guess many of you don't even have a clue who she is right?
She's a singer who is from Singapore.
You can say she's a brand new talent in Singapore itself!
Her type of music is much more to the Bossa Nova kinda thing which is a kind of song that's slow jazz :D

She was born on Oct 2 1985, so her age should be 24 this year!
She was a small group of singers in Japan
and she came back here to extend her career here after that!
Oh damn, she's good in japanese language as well then :(

But her voice is just right enough to fills all the worries away :)
Ok, here's some of her songs that melts my heart straight away!



Boy she knows how to melt my heart with this song..



I found her voice in this song pretty Adorable!



She even sang a japanese Song!

Yeah!
All Thanks to Darren(bro) who introduce me this Angel from Singapore! :D
And now howard is addicted to her voice as well too!
Hey, i didn't trick you guys ok! :D
Do you think i even would tell you guys who i had a crush on in my blog?
TOO BAD SUCKERS HAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, Olivia ong is on my "Love at first voice" List. :D
She's my "ONG"( Luck ) after all :D

Ok guys! I hope you guys would enjoy this ahem*scamming*ahem Post!
See ya!!!

0 comments: