Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ponyo~

I felt really stupid watching this
but i know i never regret anything about this show...




Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea Trailer

----
(Fujimoto:Ponyo's father)
With my power,I can hold Ponyo only a while.After all, we need her.

(Risa:Sosuke's mother)
Sosuke,don't come back late!

(Koichi:Sosuke's father)
That's Sosuke! My boy is genious! He is only 5 ysears old!

(Sosuke)
Hey,Risa! Koichi says he loves you and he loves you very very much.

(Ponyo)
I'm Ponyo! I love Sosuke! and I want to be a human!

(Gran manmare:Ponyo's mother)
Oh,She's got a good name.

(Fujimoto)
Now,Ponyo can use any magic she wants and she is making a big trouble to this world.

(Risa)
I love you,Sosuke!

(Toki:Old lady)
Bring her back to the sea now! She will cause Tsunami!

(Sosuke)
Risa! Risa!

(Koichi)
That's a girl! That's a girl about Sosuke's age!

(Sosuke)
She's fell down!

(Sosuke)
I made a promise that I will protect Ponyo.

(Ponyo)
I'm Ponyo! I love Sosuke!

"It's nice to be born in this world."

(Sosuke)
I love you too!

After watching this show,
the urge of having a daughter GREW MUCH MORE IN ME!
And no ( especially you bro )
I am not a sick ass who is into younger girls.


HAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is a sing along for this damn show too!
God i Love this song as well!
I may be sick for loving this song but this is just Too Adorable!

Everyone, I recommend you to watch this show!
Suitable for ALL AGES NO MATTER HOW OLD U ARE!
So get a CD of this show along with a popcorn and a coke!
This show could be good for datings as well :)




Ah, this is just in case if you guys haev no idea on how the rythem goes.

0 comments: