Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hokuryo-Sri Garden Exchange Programme Part 1!

Recently, there's been an activity in My ex School which is my Lovely Sri Garden.
This activity has been going on every year and it's Student Exchange Programme between our school and Hokuryo High School which is from Kyoto!
Cool eh?

I've went there last year and this year, it's their turn to land their feet on our land! :D

Sadly, most of the picture i took is with my friends "cool gadget" Camera.
So to makes things short,
I will upload some photo i got with me right now!

I hope you guys would enjoy :)



This is Yui, she's the host student of Felicia.
She's such a polite and a pretty person!



The Japanese Students who came with their Bus.



Students from Sri Garden preparing for the Japanese Students!



Even the teachers prepare themselves for the Japanese Students :)



Some Wushu demonstration for the Japanese Students.
Sorry, i don't get a great view here.



Presentations and speeches in the school hall.
This is where people starts to talk among themselves and the whole hall would be noisy :D



Ms Erina and me.
I know i smile like shit over here



After the events in School hall, the students of Hokuryo High School came out to taste some of our local Culinary delights and "we all" gave them the opportunity to make them experiencing the life of being a celebrity by taking a whole lotta pictures with them.



Those girls better thank me for giving them a chance to take a picture with those hot Japanese boys!



Me and Jiaqi taking pictures with the Japanese girls.
(AHAHAHA! LISHAN! NERD EXIST IN JAPAN TOO!)
*Ahem, all you see is nothing but an illusion ok.



Me and Michelle Hue,
She's just tip toeing because I'm finally taller than her :P



Wei Ping, She tip toed as well :P



The walking beast Isabelle Loke :)
She owe me one for helping her in taking pictures with the Japanese student.



The Indian Tour Guide,
He's just totally awesome by speaking a few different languages!
Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese and even Hokkien if i am not mistaken!



Me and Jiaqi,
She's really funny and of course,
she remind me of someone who i don't really remember :P



It's Howard!! Hasegawa Howard!
He's a mix Japanese and American black!
I've met him Last year and he helped so much by communicating with my Host Shota!
Yes, my japanese was and is still weak to be used.



This is me and Qashaff's host Student. I never ask for his name :(
But i have no idea why, i have this feeling of meeting him before he came here even though i don't remember meeting him before.
But one thing is for sure, he's a real friendly person and lucky you Qashaff :)
(No lishan, i don't look good with him because i am not gay.)




This is not partly related but this is the view of KL when we were having our supper uphill in Gasoline with Felicia's and her host student.



Felicia and her Japanese Host Student, Yui and Natsuki.
I know, They are Gorgeous!



Hahahahhahahaha!
Sean~!



Me and the 3 Japanese girls. I met them last year and i'm glad they came this year :P



It's Howards! God, Hasegawa is damn TALL and of course, Howard lost to him when it comes to height but don't compare with me. I know i would obviously lose.



The Japanese student singing Rasa Sayang to us :)
Aww, they are totally awesome!



They are preparing themselves to perform their culture dance to us.



This is the second performance to us :)



Right after the performance, everyone went out of the hall for their farewell to the Japanese students.



Me and Qashaff host and of course, Qashaff's friend right behind us.
That cheeky boy, i didn't even realize his appearance until i take a better look at my picture :P



Jun with his host. Awww~!
I love the friendship between Koreans and Japanese and that's why i love being friends with Koreans :D



Me with the Hokuryo's new Principal. He's a really hard working person because he tried his very best to speak English with all of us.



Michelle Lee with her host i think :P



Ah, one of the Hokuryo Teacher i met last year.
Haha, he DO remember me!



The Indian tour guide and me when they are about to leave.



The japanese Students in the Bus waving good bye to us :(
Boy i am so gonna miss them all,
Especially Natsuki and Yui of course :(

Ok guys!
Part two will be up sooner or later so hold your horses and be patience ya!
Thanks for viewing this page :D

0 comments: