Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CNY lunch

Hey guys!
I know that the Chinese New Year is over or to some, it may not be over.
So today I am going to post about my CNY lunch with my family :)

We had our lunch at Jogoya in Star Hill.
I know, it's kinda weird celebrating Chinese New Year with a Japanese buffet but who cares,
It's just delicious anyway :D


So this is Jogoya Restaurant, we have to wait because of some issues that we didn't understand.




We waited for quite a long time and my bro over here,
got pretty impatient over this issues.
I gotta do something before he go berserk and act like an ape.

Well to burn our time waiting,
we've decided to take some pictures around.


My bro and of course, my mom on the right :)



This is me and my mom.
I wonder why she's not smiling in this picture instead.



This is Star Hill, Lonely as ever :)



And finally, we got our seats in Jogoya!
It only took 10 minutes of our waits actually.



This is my starter meal in Jogoya,
It's not wrong to start with a Japanese meal ok! :P



Urrgh, the horror of Oyster.
My bro picked this as a starter instead.
I tried oyster before and it sucked badly.



But this beast here will swipe everything he sees and that includes the horrifying and disgusting Oyster on the picture above.


So we had our lunch there and it was great.
I wonder what kind of celebration did u guys get during Chinese New Year :)
But the main point is we could have a time with our time with our family.
So that's it folks!


Happy Chinese New Year Guys and See ya!
(Even though this is not the year of the dragons but i got this picture from Jogoya and it looks attractive!)


0 comments: