Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Denise Winery

Recently, I had visit Howard's cousin wine shop which is known as Denise Wine :)
It is Located in Cap Square which is beside Howard's cousin house.
The place is awesome and the Open house in that shop turned out to be a major success :D


This is a night view of Cap Square, I am pretty sorry but this picture is seriously blurr :(


So During the Open house, me and Felicia got bored and we explore Cap Square while cam whoring :D


Cam whoring at the main gate in Cap Square.



I look innocent in this and i know i am one



Felicia's turn to cam whore,
I gotta admit, she looks like a nun here!
Hahaha!



Well, Felicia turned high and she hide behind the tree after she cam whored.




I've decided to make a call to the hospital so she could be taken away to a safe place :)



" Hello, ambulance? Could you take my Friend Felicia to somewhere which is safe for her? I think she need some medication. Yup, she's crazy now. "


Ok, after the Cam whoring, we returned back to the Shop and everything ends after that :D

This is the Shop!



This is what's Inside the Shop!

Thank you Mark For inviting me to your Open House!

So, that's all for this post folks!
I know this post is indeed short but I am out of ideas to elaborate it more or making it interesting! Sorry Guys but i hope you would enjoy this post too ok! :D

0 comments: