Tuesday, December 23, 2008

year 2008 5k2 Gathering!

On the 20th of December,
I attended a very very important event to me and that is
2008's 5K2 Gathering!

The gathering were started at 7.30 and ended at anytime we want :)
( unless the shop is closed, then we got no choice but to go la. )

We had a Buffet in Concorde hotel and here's the place :D

That place itself is called Melting Pot.
Looks classy and clean :D


And yeah, i was the first one there by the way.
Bro ( Darren ) came earlier but he waited outside.
( What a dumb ass, don't you agree? :P )


Once daughter ( Nadiah ) and Hareen came,
darren finally realize that he has been a dumb ass waiting outside.
We took a picture of the first group.

As time goes by, the next group began to appear

Pretty sorry about this, this picture is kinda blurr..
So after that, we waited for more to come without touching any food!

And thank god Azian suggested that we should start eating first instead of waiting for others!

So we had our meal after that!

Oh ya,
before i continue this story,
I'm gonna post some pictures of my ex classmate who attended the gathering! :D


Me and my pwetty lil ( giant ) daughter! Aww~!
She might be a pain in the ass as a daughter but i bet her real father is grateful to have her as a daughter and so am i!



Hareen! He used to be a good and funny boy in school but what the heck!
He turned into a bad boy after SPM!
I'll see you in some clubs macha!



Chunyee, an ass of course
but i didn't even regret meeting an ass like him!
I'm going to miss you bro!



Han Sin! Mah Dad!
He never liked to have a normal picture so we pose uniquely for the camera!
He's crazy but i'm glad to have a crazy dad! :D



Wei Lee!
I've been his buddy since form 1 and he's known to be quiet but instead,
we get to talk a lot about everything! A awesome person after all!



Kristyn! She's the sexiest girl in our class besides Azian :D
She got huge talents in photography and i'm going to miss her too!



Wei Lip!
I used to hate him but he turned out to be a really nice guy actually.
He just don't wanna smile in pictures so i got this instead!
Haha, i'm going to miss him too!



Emily here!
She's a really nice and a very cooperative person in our class!
I bet she's gonna have Tons of bright future!
I'm gonna miss her too!



Zhong, Prom king weh!
He's a total Dork and a nice dude at the same time!
That is why I am very proud and glad to know this Jerk!
Haha, jangan marah yer Zhong! U sexy tau!



Azian!
She's the loudest in our class and she's also the hottest besides Kristyn!
If i am not mistaken, her dream is to make heels like Jimmy Choo!
So i will buy her products for my real daughter and my wife if she succeed!
( Azian Rashid's heels, hmm, not a bad name for heels... )



Kai!
My Homi!
He's really funny when he tries so hard to provoke me!
He's a real man after all! Go Homi!



Chung Chung!
I'm gonna miss this dude since he's such a gentleman to everyone he sees!
You all will agree with me If you met him too!



Bro! I just can't smile when he forced me to hold him like that.
Ah what the heck, He's a really funny person with his *ahem* attitudes!
I'm going to miss you bro, but i don't love you! HAHAHAHA!



Antonio,
A pain in my ass? Yes
A very helpful and a caring guy? Yes!
God! Why is this so troublesome to me!
I'm gonna miss you too Korean!!



Voon! Omg, she's like the non stop hyperactive girl in my class!
People Loves her! And everyone in our class do too!



Wen Teng! She's the most mature person in our class!
That's why she's called as "elder sister" in our class!
I'm gonna miss this big sister too!



Yao yao!
He might look like a gangster to some lower secondary students but in fact, he's just plain CUTE! Hahaha!
The only person whose a year younger than us in our class!



Kay! She's the organizer for this event! Known for her responsibility in our class, she's a person who obtain full of respect from others!
Haha! I'm going to miss this bad ass too! Haha!



Last but not least, Tuck Yik!
He's my non stop Homi! Known for his charming and Funny character, i would definitely be really happy having him as my bro!
I'm gonna give my support to you and Miss you too bro!



Well, some didn't get to attend this Gathering but i HOPE KAY will make another gathering probably next year and i am looking forward to it!


So back to the story!
We all ate and we cam whore the whole session and it turn out to be fun!

So this is me eating while Zhong used my phone to cam whore :D



Darren got greedy and he took a lot of Lemang.



Zhong was disgusted by darren so he take dessert instead.
The dessert here is not bad you know :D



Ah, At last zhong can finally eat something sweet.



Darren gave an *retarded* evil wink after he managed to disgust Zhong.



I was introduced to try Oyster on that night itself.
Gosh, i wonder how oyster taste like.



First attemp. What the hell is this!?
Maybe it's just me so i decided to give a damn about it..

Round 2~!

I took another bite, and i gave up.
It was HORRIBLE!
Go ahead, call me a loser. I just can't eat Oyster!
Eww!



In the end, we posed in front of the camera while eating!



Meet mr Dark Pumpkin guys! His duty is to provide us soup to wash our hand!
So here's the story.

After we eat, Zhong have this crazy idea to cam whore in the toilet!
He found the toilet in Concorde hotel Unique so we agreed and we cam whore there as well! HAHA!

1st group picture in the toilet...



This time, Wei Lee and Dad tag along :D



I love this picture somehow!
I am finally accepted by GOD! HAHAHA!



This is Zhong thru his camera with my phone!


After the cam whore session in the toilet, I decided to follow Tuck Yik and the others to the swimming pool!

Wow, we could have a pleasant view of Klcc here!



Besides Klcc, we could also see KL tower from here!



3 posers right in front of the swimming pool itself.



Again, posers in front of the swimming pool :D



Yes, i turned into a bitch pointing at the Klcc.
So what? :D


Here's some random picture By the way! :D

Me and Zhong, posing with his camera!



Group Photo after we eat :D



Some kind of band who played both Malay and Spanish songs :D



You know, the female vocal was extremely talented with her voice!
I could fall in love with her voice anytime!
I'm not like darren, who only say her ass was great :D



We are the Cullen family. Hahaha!
Omg, we got crazy for Twilight!


After all of the random pictures, we got out to the main lobby and we decided to take some picture there as well!

We caught a glimpse of the Christmas tree and there goes cam whoring again :D



Voon got excited over the snow man! Hahahahah!



Then i did my very best to pose in font of the Christmas Tree and the snow man!



Haha, Kay posing with her precious camera while i took her picture :D

So after the buffet, we were taking pictures and give a lot of grateful words to each other and of course, we hug each other because we are going to miss each other badly!

Adios Melting Pot!
We might come to you next year!

So this is it guys!
The end of our gathering!
I hope you guys would like this post as i Do too!

Ps: This damn post took a lot of my time to update this :(

Oh ya, this is me posing in the toilet by the way :D

0 comments: