Friday, November 14, 2008

Tags

Oh my God! I am still really sorry to All of you guys out there!


Well, i am still blocked to actually update my blog.


Yes, and i know that you're wondering why i can make this post today. Well, I am free for now and let me assure you this, I GOT PLENTY OF UPDATES TO ADD IN MY BLOG but unfortunately, I lack of time and my Com is still dead so my blog is still considered dead now. I'm really sorry!








my blog is still dead...

Since I obtain a free period now, so i will take this opportunity to do some tag from my old man :D

1. Do you have a secret

- Maybe :D

2.Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you?

- I love you :) (This is strictly not related at all)

3. Do you enjoy going to school?

- Hate to admit it but i do

4. What will you do with a billion dollar?

- 50% will go for my expensense while another 50% will be used to solve world hunger!

5. Which is more blessed, being loved by someone or loving someone?

- Being loved by someone, this is bad but at least, i'm honest!

6.Will you fall in love with your best friends?

- Frankly Speaking, i got plenty of best friends and that includeds girls so i think i would :P

7. What do you think is special? Extraodinary?

- A talking animal!

8. If the person you secretly liked is attached, what will you do?

- I won't think twice, Give up right away..

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely Happy?

- Yes, but i got alot of them!

10. Do you have any regrets?

- Yeah, alot of them but I can't seems to remember. Sorry :(

11. How would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?

- HoHoHo! I would Wanna be Rich and Famous with a long hair looking smart with a suit :D

12. Who is the current most important to you?

- S.H.O S.U.Z.U.K.I

13. What kind of the person who you think the person tagged you is?

- An old pesimistic Sheep who can entertain me with it's nagg and jokes.

14. Would you rather to be single and rich or married and poor?

- To live like a celebrity, you gotta be single and rich so i am going for that :D

15. What is your favourite colour?

- This...

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

- Sorry, but i gotta say no cuz i can't gamble this much :P

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

- The girl who i got a crush on and the myself :D. This is my tag, i can answer whatever i want! :D

18. Would you forgive and forget no matterhow horrible a thing the someone has done?

- I would pick to say no but in reality, i would eventually forgive but i know i will never forget :D

19. Do you prefer to be single or in a relationship?

- I never have any girlfriend before so i don't mind trying now :D

20.5 people i have tagged:

1. Low Yuan Kay

2. Liew Choi Yen

3. Yau Hui

4. Phoebe

5.Afiq :D

0 comments: