Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weird Behaviour


When my blog is finally back. People around me started to get a little bit high....

I can't explain so i will just show u guys some of the pictures ya :)



Zhong is giving his special smile because my blog is finally alive.


But Darren is biting his pen because he's having stress over his work.



Yao was deeply dissapointed at Zhong and Darren because of their weird behaviour.

Zhong was angry at Yao so he showed his middle finger and

Darren on the other hand, was more depressed.

He's being emo now.



"Err, I think you better stop your blog or else u might turn everyone i know into a Mad people like Zhong and Darren. I am suspecting Yao is turning one too."

Sorry Homie, no can do.

It's their problem if they are weird or mad because of my blog :P

0 comments: