Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday KAY!

I got these pics from Kay's blog and i wanna edit something on it :)
Before i start, i wanna say something to Kay before bad things will happen
"I hope you're not MAD kay! I was just having fun ya,
" U can ask me to delete the post if you don't like it!"


This was what happen during Kay's birthday!



Kay was celebrating her Birthday with her family but suddenly, Her cake was on FIRE!



Kay's father was there to help.
But it was not enough to put the fire off.




Kay's mom is already there to help and still, it was not enough to put the fire off.



"Don't Worr Kay, I will put the fire off your cake!"



"You destroyed he cake too Stupid!!"

Kay burst into tears with sadness in her heart. There goes her birthday.... wasted....



"Happy Birthday Kay, thank god i put the fire off your Cake. Now my job here is done. Good Bye Folks!"

-End-


I hope you enjoy this post especially Kay!
Please don't take it too serious~!
Happy belated Birthday to Kay!

0 comments: