Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by a caterpillar who is finally a Pupa,
seems that I've got no choice so I will do the Tag.

Rules:
1. Do tag and answer all the questions on your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your questions instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this Tag. Questions:

1.What was your dream when you were a small kid?
~A KUNGFU SUPER HERO SAVING BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
~I don't know, but i will know i will have one sooner or later :)

3.What do you wish to have right now?
~A full student Council member so i could have meetings and make plans for the right of the students in the school (Honest)

4. When was the last time your Horse laugh?
~I don't have any horse and Horses don't laugh :)

5. What did you realize recently?
~You will not be loved by EVERYONE, some will hate you for sure.

6. Which bad habit in you that is most unacceptable
~I use foul languages and I was lectured by teachers, yet I still use Foul languages.

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
~I will try to be optimistic or I will get myself busy.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
~My family, Friends, Wallet, Hand phone and my post as a president.

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
~ Learning different languages and master them

10. When you met someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
~ I think I will hide my feelings :(

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most
~ Like what everyone else hate, backstabber.
Racist is never cool with me and I hate people who judges a book by it's cover.

12. Define Loneliness
~ Alone without friends and family. Alone without anyone accepting you or supporting you.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
~ Yeah i am :)

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
~ Don't remember, an MTV by mika Nakashima - Sakurairo Maukoro

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
~ Jungle trekking in Dusun Eco Resort :P

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
~ Charm - So Eun Lee

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?
~ Everyone in this world would be average or rich! Even in Africa, so that no one will go hungry and they will have a proper life like us. :) (Honest)

18. Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
~ Yeah, Student council.

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
~ Move to another planets, Maybe Mars!
Or we shall just sit down and pray that we will go to heaven.

20. What is your wild ambitions?
~ To be a star of course!

To whom I am going to tag:
1) Old!
2) Toshi Sis!
3) Kay :P
4) Emily
5) Iva!
6) Lenna
7) Lisa my God Sis!
8) Kristyn ( If she visits my blog )


0 comments: