Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sri Garden

Sri Garden, is my school and the school has already started today.
Wow, first day in school I am already having stress because of

Lack of sleeps,


Stress and nervous on my speech,


And communicating with monkeys
( friends from my class =P )

Yes, I am really happy with my school now because of some changes that makes our student feels more professional and such.




Yup, it's finally Sri Garden,
no more Sekolah Sri Garden.

Now our school will have a name that seems to be free from the local places because from my point of view, Sekolah is considered the school belongs to the Goverment. Not our school, it's Private!


The President..

Now our school is finally having a fancy Name.
I should try my best to make our Local school with the standard of an international school :P
I hope I can achieve this mission for the sake of Sri Garden :)

0 comments: